lunes, 22 de mayo de 2017

Writings

Knowing a forage language gives you a lot of advantages in your future life, for example, you can use it in your work or in another country. It can be learned in a lot of places, such us in the internet or in a school that specializes in one language.
There are a lot of jobs that use to use the forage language to communicate. Although studying a foreign language is expensive you can be the one that would be chosen to take the job only because you are bilingual.
Knowing the language of the country helps you a lot in some ways, you can understand what  the people says in the street  while you are walking there, and that is awesome due to the fact that in addition you discover the way of thinking of the foreign people. Although there are some people that do not like to be visited by the people that come from all over the world and you can have serious problems.
To conclude, I think that knowing a foreign language is very useful principally because could be the one that defines your lifestyle, the one that says if you could travel or not in a future.

Hi Maria,
I am very happy to receive a letter from you. I am very anxious about starting this English course, we have to take advantage as we can despite the fact that it is a little bit expensive and is one of the best courses in all the country.
As you know, I love riding horses or driving bicycles all around the hill of the city but this time I want to do something different from last years, I prefer to do something indoors, such as drawing or swimming. I think it is not as exhausting as doing the outdoors activities; I would like to be more relaxed this year.
I think that the course should include more attractive activities in the afternoon, for example rugby because it is one of my favorites activities in my school. I like it a lot because it is a very dynamic sport. What do you think? Answer me soon.
Love,

Valen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario