martes, 14 de mayo de 2013

2° draft,Informal Leter


Dear Jekyll,
                    I haven’t seen you for a long time, but I had news about you.
           I know that you made a potion, so I wanted to ask you something about it because I have a similar project.
           How do you feel when you become Mr. Hyde? Why did you make the potion? Do you control your mind when you are Mr. Hyde? Which element do you use in the drugs? Have you killed anyone? Do you control the addiction? Are you strong when you are Mr. Hyde?
           I hope you answer me soon, please.
                                                                                     Your best friend,
                                                                                                           Dr. Frankenstein

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario